- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Add the olive oil and warm water, and mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 10-15 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover it with a damp towel, and let it rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours, or until it has doubled in size.