- 1 lb pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Optional toppings: sliced pepperoni, sliced bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, sliced onions, chopped tomatoes, cooked Italian sausage, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Lightly flour a large baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large circle or rectangle, depending on the shape of your baking sheet or stone. Make sure the dough is evenly stretched and thin.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add your desired toppings, arranging them evenly over the cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!