Thai Green Curry is a spicy and flavorful curry dish that is popular in Thailand and around the world. The dish is made with a mixture of green chili peppers, coconut milk, and various spices, which gives it a unique taste and aroma. It is typically served with rice and can be made with chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, or vegetables depending on one’s preference. Overall, Thai Green Curry is a delicious and satisfying dish that is sure to please anyone who loves bold and spicy flavors.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped, for garnish
- In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the green curry paste and stir-fry for about a minute.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, and brown sugar. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the lime juice and salt to taste.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and garnish with chopped fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!